So we just got back from the beach towards the end of last week (July 24th). Amanda and I are both still day dreaming of being back on that beautiful beach in Destin, Florida ... absolutely gorgeous! This has been a long vacation coming since the last 2 years have kept Amanda pretty busy (nursing school, working and having Ben). It was also Ben's first beach trip. As I'm sure you already know, he loves being in the water (and hates to get out of it ... ask his mom about that). So we were able to take him to the beach in the evenings and I got him in the pool once while we were there. Amanda and I got to spend some quality time together too since we went together with my parents - Grandma and Grandpa love their Benjamin! Timothy and his new puppy Ginger came too. We had a great time. So here are some pictures of us at ... the beach.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment